- $1.71 billion of revenue, down 8.1 percent year-over-year or 10.4 percent in constant currency.
- GAAP earnings per share (EPS) of $0.18, up $0.21 year-over-year, and adjusted EPS of $0.22, up $0.01 year-over-year.
- Adjusted operating margin of 5.2 percent, up 50 basis points year-over-year.
- $117 million of operating cash flow, down $56 million year-over-year.
- $100 million of free cash flow, down $50 million year-over-year.
|News Release||Related Earnings Documents||Webcast and Multimedia|