Xerox announced its annual Business Innovation Partner of the Year awards, recognizing the efforts of leading partners that help Xerox and its customers capture new opportunities and achieve business success.
More than 100 industry-leading software and hardware providers, who are part of the Xerox Business Innovation Partner (XBIP) Program, work together to create integrated solutions that extend the capabilities of Xerox’s technologies and services. Awards were presented to:
- Plockmatic International: 2014 Global XBIP Partner of the Year
- Cleo Streem: 2014 Outstanding Customer First / Service Support Partner of the Year
- Rochester Software Associates: 2014 Production Software Partner of the Year
- Nuance Communications: 2014 Office Software Partner of the Year
- Duplo Corporation: 2014 Hardware Partner of the Year
- CGS Publishing Technologies: 2014 Cloud Partner of the Year
Challenge Awards were also presented in four specific categories to recognize partners making the most progress:
- Sagemcom: Most Progress in Going Global
- Ultimate TechnoGraphics: Most Progress in Integration with Xerox Solutions
- CMI: Most Innovative Solution of the Year
- KIP America: Most Growth from a New XBIP Member
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations transform the way they manage their business processes and information. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., we have more than 140,000 Xerox employees and do business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents.