- $1.75 billion of revenue, down 0.4 percent year-over-year or up 4.7 percent in constant currency.
- GAAP (loss) earnings per share (EPS) of $(2.48), down $2.96 year-over-year. GAAP EPS includes an after-tax non-cash goodwill impairment charge of $395 million or $2.54 per share.
- Adjusted EPS of $0.19, down $0.29 year-over-year.
- Adjusted operating margin of 3.7 percent, down 50 basis points year-over-year.
- Operating cash flow use of $8 million, lower by $108 million year-over-year.
- Free cash flow use of $18 million, lower by $99 million year-over-year.
- Lowered 2022 revenue guidance to a range of $7.0B to $7.1B in actual currency; lowered 2022 free cash flow guidance to at least $125 million.
|News Release||Related Earnings Documents||Webcast and Multimedia|
(PDF, 951 KB)
(PDF, 1.8 MB)
(PDF, 928 KB)
(PDF, 127 KB)