- Revenue of $1.72 billion, up 2.8 percent year-over-year or up 5.5 percent in constant currency.
- GAAP earnings per share (EPS) of $0.43, up $0.81 year-over-year.
- Adjusted EPS of $0.49, up $0.61 year-over-year.
- Adjusted operating margin of 6.9 percent, up 710 basis points year-over-year.
- Operating cash flow of $78 million, up $12 million year-over-year.
- Free cash flow of $70 million, up $20 million year-over-year.
- Donated Palo Alto Research Center (PARC) to SRI International in April, providing Xerox greater capacity to pursue innovation projects in Print, IT, and Digital Services.
- Repaid $450 million of debt during the quarter.
|News Release||Related Earnings Documents||Webcast and Multimedia|
(PDF, 771 KB)
(PDF, 8.24 MB)
(PDF, 915 KB)
Xerox Q1 2023 Financial Model (PDF, 235 KB) or (Excel, 4.29 MB)