- $1.67 billion of revenue, down 2.5 percent year-over-year or 0.7 percent in constant currency.
- GAAP (loss) earnings per share (EPS) of $(0.38), down $0.56 year-over-year, and adjusted (loss) per share of $(0.12), down $0.34 year-over-year.
- Pre-tax margin of (5.3) percent, down 840 basis points, and adjusted operating margin of (0.2) percent, down 540 basis points year-over-year.
- $66 million of operating cash flow, down $51 million year-over-year.
- $50 million of free cash flow, down $50 million year-over-year.
|News Release||Related Earnings Documents||Webcast and Multimedia|
(PDF, 857 KB)
(PDF, 1 MB)
(PDF, 271 KB)
(PDF, 125 KB)
(PDF, 270 KB)