- $1.75 billion of revenue, down 2.6 percent year-over-year or up 1.1 percent in constant currency.
- GAAP (loss) earnings per share (EPS) of $(0.05), down $0.51 year-over-year, and adjusted EPS of $0.13, down $0.34 year-over-year.
- Adjusted operating margin of 2.0 percent, down 500 basis points year-over-year.
- Operating cash flow use of $85 million, lower by $299 million year-over-year.
- Free cash flow use of $98 million, lower by $296 million year-over-year.
|News Release||Related Earnings Documents||Webcast and Multimedia|
(PDF, 937 KB)
(PDF, 1 MB)
(PDF, 510 KB)
(PDF, 126 KB)