- $1.76 billion of revenue, down 0.5 percent year-over-year or down 1.6 percent in constant currency.
- GAAP earnings per share (EPS) of $0.48, up $0.07 year-over-year, and adjusted EPS of $0.48, flat year-over-year.
- Adjusted operating margin of 4.2 percent, down 320 basis points year-over-year.
- $100 million of operating cash flow, down $6 million year-over-year.
- $81 million of free cash flow, down $7 million year-over-year.
- Reduced FY21 revenue guidance to approximately $7.1 billion in actual currency ($7.0 billion in constant currency). Reaffirmed free cash flow guidance of at least $500 million.
- Completed expected $500 million of buybacks for 2021; Board approves an additional $500 million share repurchase program to be used opportunistically.
|News Release||Related Earnings Documents||Webcast and Multimedia|