Public and private organizations of all sizes need to be increasingly vigilant in detecting and deterring cyberthreats and breaches. At this year’s Xerox Security Summit, the company will be joined by recognized security industry experts to discuss how organizations can be smarter about cybersecurity and explore strategies to keep data, documents and devices secure.
WHAT: Xerox Security Summit
WHEN: Tuesday, Jan. 23, 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET
WHO: Keynote speaker: Kevin Mitnick, computer security consultant, author and
Additional speakers include:
- Dr. Alissa Johnson, chief information security officer, Xerox
- Steve Hoover, senior vice president and chief technology officer, Xerox
- Mike Feldman, executive vice president and president, North American
- Ersin Uzun, vice president and director of system sciences laboratory, PARC, A
- Candace Worley, chief technical strategist, McAfee
- Dov Yoran, senior director of strategy and business development, Security
Business Group, Cisco
- Sergio Caltagirone, director of threat intelligence and analytics, Dragos
WHERE: New York Stock Exchange
2 Broad Street
New York, NY 10005
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them.
We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.