ROCHESTER, N.Y. – Making informed business decisions, moving jobs faster through the shop and marketing new services are essential to staying competitive and profitable. Xerox’s new ProfitAccelerator® Business Development Tools and Services address these business necessities in simple, practical ways – giving printers what they need to market, grow and run their operations with confidence.
Demonstrated in the Xerox booth throughout drupa 2012, May 3 -16 in Düsseldorf, Germany, the offerings help printers meet the challenges of today’s competitive marketplace by:
Turning projections into profitability
- The latest addition to Xerox’s ProfitQuick® program, ezJob Estimation Tool (ezJET), helps printers learn how to easily quote print jobs and provide rationale for costs. A simplified version of the broader ProfitQuick tool, ezJET features capabilities such as more than one job per estimate, ability to export data, auto save, and full reporting capabilities. ProfitQuick tools are deployed in 19 regions worldwide, available in six languages and 15 currencies.
Expanding digital capabilities
- Automated Packaging Workshop Series, a business development service, helps customers build and grow a digital packaging business. Workshops include developing a marketing plan, selling variable data package printing and designing for digital packaging.
Building a winning portfolio
- A Sample Application CD Kit for the Xerox Color 550/560 Printer and Xerox 700i Digital Color Press is a collection of application files, including calendars, greeting cards, brochures and beauty shots. Printers can build a strong sample book – essential in growing and expanding business.
By using new publications focused on driving growth
- The Hints & Tips Design Advantage Guide is a refresher for printers to learn more about leveraging the latest digital design concepts. The guide provides hints and tips to generate new design ideas, applications to grow volume and a list of additional resources available.
- The Xerox Value-added Services white paper showcases Xerox services offerings along with success stories from customers around the world.
- A Roadmap to Evolving Your Business is a guide that provides steps on how to build a profitable digital business and operating model that aligns with the requirements of today’s marketplace.
With sales approaching $23 billion, Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its technology, expertise and services enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. The 140,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit http://www.xerox.com, http://news.xerox.com or http://www.realbusiness.com. For investor information, visit http://www.xerox.com/investor.